Prachamati website (the "Site") is operated by Internet Law Reform Dialogue (iLaw). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By useing the Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy
- If you register to the Site, through the connection with your Facebook account, we collect your basic user information from Facebook. We also keep your vote informations. Specifically, we keep track of the poll questions that you vote, but we only keep your vote (yes/no) anonymously, i.e., we cannot identify your vote, without you providing the voting keys. We also collect your opinions if you post them to our forms such as a new topic creation forms.
- Personal data collected:
- Facebook Account Information which includes your name, your email (as provided by Facebook), and your profile picture URL.
- Your vote information, which includes the set of poll questions that you vote, your votes (anonymously).
- Your opinions on various issues (if you post them on the Site).
- Personal data collected:
- To comply with Thailand's Computer Crime Act, we also keep track of the IP addresses that you use and the URLs that you visit on the Site and also your log-in/log-out/posting activities on the Site.
- Personal data collected: IP addresses, URLs that you visit, and log-in/log-out/posting timestamps.
- If you use the Site without registration to view discussions and vote results, we collect your viewing statistics through Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
How we use your information
- We report the aggregated voting results on our website. The results are obtained from your anonymous votes. We do not use each vote individually.
- We use your email (as provided by Facebook) to send you voting keys for changing your votes. You have a choice not to receive these emails.
- Your viewing statistics are used to improve the Site's contents and user experience.
- We do not share your Personal Information with other organizations or companies.
How we store your information
- Your name, email, Facebook Account Information, your ratings, and your opinions posted on the Site are stored at our servers hosted in a cloud platfrom. We keep these informations indefinitely.
- Your vote data are also stored in our servers. We use encryption technology to anonymize your votes. We keep your vote data on any polls as long as the polls are open for voting. We shall remove all your vote data on closed polls no later than 1 month after the polls are closed.
- Your access log data that we keep to comply with Thailand's Computer Crime Act are stored for at least 90 days. We shall not keep them longer than 120 days.
- Your comments on Facebook platform are stored at Facebook. Your viewing statistics collected by Google Analytics are stored at Google's platform.
- If there are any changes to this policy, we shall show the update on our website.
- Contact us at: email@example.com